Recording | Leadership Styles & Facilitating Humans
- Agenda & notes document
- Medicine Wheel & 4 Leadership Styles
- Leadership Wheel & Wisdom of Five Directions – Test and Strategies for each Direction
- Managing Difficult Personality (aka ‘Heckler’) Cards
Facilitating Virtually: A series to learn best facilitation practices
Facilitation skills are key to increase participation and engagement in meetings, especially virtual meetings. We’ve shifted our in-person ‘Facilitating for More Voices’ workshops to an online series that offers tips and techniques for effective and fun virtual facilitation. Join us!
Part 3 – Leadership Styles & Facilitating Humans
In this session, we’ll help you understand your leadership style and how it impacts group dynamics. We’ll model tools to help facilitate more effectively through everyday disruptions and difficult personalities.
- Understanding how leadership styles are important to group dynamics
- Understanding more about your leadership style
- Understanding and managing personalities in (virtual) meetings
“This pandemic experience is a massive experiment in collective vulnerability. We can be our worst selves when we’re afraid, or our very best, bravest selves. In the context of fear and vulnerability, there is often very little in between because when we are uncertain and afraid our default is self-protection. We don’t have to be scary when we’re scared. Let’s choose awkward, brave, and kind. And let’s choose each other.”
– Brené Brown