Mar 2: *Taking Action for Racial Equity Principles + REGIONAL Connections
Apr 6: Power Analysis
May 4: Centering Justice
Jun 1: *2021 Shared Gifting + REGIONAL Connections
Jul 6: Youth Food Leaders
Aug: NO MEETING
Sep 7: *Topic TBD + REGIONAL Connections
Oct 5: Topic TBD
Nov 2: Topic TBD
Dec 7: *Topic TBD + REGIONAL Connections
Monthly Food Council Connection Calls - 1st Tuesdays, 2:30 - 4:00pm
Our team will be co-facilitating monthly, topic-based calls as a space to learn together and build connections. Below are the topics we’ll cover from March through July. We’ll skip August, and have another set of dynamic conversations planned for the 2nd half of 2021.
Please join us!
- Mar 2: *Taking Action for Racial Equity Principles Overview
- Apr 6: Power Analysis: How your food council can apply and benefit from this type of tool
- May 4: Centering Justice: Supporting each other to build justice-centered practices and programs while addressing emergency needs
- Jun 1: *2021 Shared Gifting: Microgrant updates and invitations from your food council peers
- Jul 6: Youth Leaders: Learning from the Brilliance and Energy of Youth Food Councils Across NC
- Aug: NO MEETING
- Sep – Nov: Topic TBD
*REGIONAL Connections: In March, June, September, and December, these calls will serve as our usual quarterly Regional Networking Calls. We will convene as a full network, and will spend much of our time in breakouts connecting by region.