See a complete overview and descriptions below.
- Apr 25 – Deadline for Spring Scholarships
- Apr 27 – “Protecting Generational Land Assets: An Heirs’ Property Training for Food Councils and Their Stakeholders.”
- May 11, May 25, Jun 8 – Three-part Strategic Communications Training Series
- Jun 22, Sep 28, and Dec 14 – Quarterly Regional Food Council Network Calls
- Jun 17, Sep 16, and Dec 16 – Food Waste & Recovery Collaborative Policy Calls
- Sep 12 – 13 – Level I Racial Equity in the Food System led by CEFS CORE
We’re hosting these webinar watch parties to encourage more dialogue after these events.
Touring a food processing facility, mapping supply chain assets, developing regional priorities, and building cross-county relationships were all part of this Northeast NC gathering.
Nearly 50 people took part in story-telling practice, regional visioning, economic development tools, and a brief history of agriculture in Orange County at the Triangle Gathering.
Economic development and collaboration within a regional context were the focus for nearly 60 people who attended a Triad Gathering to build relationships across counties and sectors.