On December 4-5, 2014 Community Food Strategies and the Local Food Council of NC convened local food councils and networks from across the state in a statewide food council gathering to coordinate efforts, increase alignment, and learn together to strengthen NC’s community-based food systems.
Thanks to all the wonderful speakers and participants who shared what they knew with each other, and for providing these resources to help food councils and networks thrive.
- Stories Told & Lessons Learned: Food Councils Affecting Local Change
- Connecting State to Local
- Interactive Discussion: Engaging Local Government in Food Efforts
- Building a Network of Networks: Attempting to Shift Local, State, & Institutional Food Policy in Colorado
- Successful Engagement: Developing Cultural Competency
- How Effective Are We Really? Demonstrating Council Impact
- Food System Networks: It’s All About Relationships!
- Foundations for Collective Impact: Driving Real Food Systems Change
- Winnowing to Win: Tools to Develop and Implement a Policy Agenda
- Authentic Youth Engagement in Food Access Work
- Closing Session – How Do Councils Sustain Their Efforts?
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/NCfoodcouncils/
Listserv: email@example.com – please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to be added.